Botox® Treatments to Combat Wrinkles and Facial Lines
Most Botox Treatments Performed
Because Botox® has become so competitive, unfortunately it has become commonplace for some doctors to dilute Botox® to less than full strength. Our Botox® is FULL STRENGTH, which gives you maximum results from every treatment.
Botox® injections are the fastest-growing cosmetic procedures in the industry, according to the American Society for Aesthetic PLastic Surgery (ASAPS). The procedure is one of the safest available for the reduction or softening of wrinkles. We frequently use it to treat frown lines between the eyebrows, forehead wrinkles, and lines around the eyes (Crow’s Feet). It may also be used to treat lines around the mouth and those on the neck. A few tiny injections are administered to the skin, which calm the muscles and thus, allows for a smoother, more relaxed appearance.
The overall advantages of treating wrinkles with Botox®
- Reduces or eliminates wrinkles without surgery
- Corrects underlying muscles (as opposed to the skin’s surface as peels do)
- Provides dramatic effects which are customizable and reversible
Some patients report they no longer experience migraine headaches.
- No sedation or anesthesia is needed, however, you may choose to have the area numbed with a cold pack or anesthetic cream prior to injecting.
- Discomfort is usually minimal and brief. Most patients compare the sensation to a pinprick and treatment takes only a few minutes.
How does Botox® work?
First, a few drops of Botox® are injected (with a tiny needle) into the muscle that creates the wrinkle. When Botox® is injected into a muscle, it blocks the nerve impulse from reaching that area, and as a result, the muscle weakens. As the muscle weakens, the skin overlying the muscle relaxes and the wrinkles in the skin gradually soften and often disappear. If a specific muscle can’t move, it can’t cause a wrinkle. Botox® treatment does not affect normal facial expressions.
What can Botox® be used for?
- Frown, Worry, Laugh, and Bunny Lines
- Periorbital Wrinkles (Crow’s Feet)
- Brow Lift or Brow Asymmetry
- Drooping Mouth Corners
- Lip Wrinkles, Chest Wrinkles, and Vertical Lines
- Platysms Stranding (“Neck Banding”)
- Hyperhidrosis (severe underarm sweating)
- Reducing horizontal creases on the forehead
Trifecta Med Spa
Schedule Free Evaluation
Set an appointment for
A FREE EVALUATION!